Prior to admission the following is done;
- Interviews are conducted for all new entrants before the start of any academic term.
- Upon successful completion of interviews, parents are requested to pay admission fee of 150,000/=
- An admission form together with the rules and regulations are then issued. Parents and pupils are required to read, fill and sign these documents before any pupil is admitted.
- An admission letter is then issued to the parent and pupil by the school.
- On admission, the parent and school authorities sign an agreement on the terms and conditions of payment of school dues.
Share the post "Admission Procedure"